Grievance Address Mechanism
Grievance Address Mechanism
The Grievance Redressal Mechanism Policy has been drafted as per Directions issued by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Fair Practices Code for Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs). This guideline applies to all the employees working for (“Company”) known by its brand name “ADILOANS”.
Customer service is extremely important for sustained business growth and as an organization we aim to ensure that our customers receive exemplary service at our different touch points. Customer complaints constitute an important voice of customer, and this policy details complaint handling through a structured grievance redressal framework. Complaint redressal is supported by a review mechanism, to minimize the recurrence of similar issues in future.
The Grievance Redressal policy follows the following principles:
- Customers are treated fairly at all times.
- Complaints raised by customers are dealt with courtesy and in a timely manner.
- Customers are informed of avenues to escalate their complaints within the organization, and their rights if they are not satisfied with the resolution of their complaints.
- The employees work in good faith and without prejudice, towards the interests of the customers.
The following terms are used in this policy with the meaning specified herein:
“Adiloans” shall mean the Company.
“Board” shall mean the Board of Directors of the Company from time to time.
“Customers”, means all Business entities, Body Corporate, Individuals and other financial intermediaries, who may avail financial and other facilities from the Company, as per the policies of the Company.
“Grievances” shall mean complaint, resentment, dispute, and disagreement etc. arising out of the practices, procedures and codes, followed by the Company in its customer dealings.
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM
At Adiloans customer delight is our priority and we are committed to provide our customers best in class experience. Whilst all efforts are taken to give customers the best services to avoid any grievances the customers are intimated that they can record their grievances; if any; in person, writing or verbally.
TIME FRAME FOR RESPONSE:
The turn-around time for responding to a complaint is as follows:
- Fraud, Legal and cases pertaining to business practices, lending decisions, credit management and recovery and the same which need retrieval of documents and exceptionally old records: 14 working days.
- For all the complaints received from the regulator, timelines as mandated by respective regulator will be adhered to. If any case needs additional time is required, the NBFC will inform the customer/regulator, requirement of additional time with expected time lines for resolution of the issue.
MECHANISM TO HANDLE CUSTOMER COMPLAINT/ GRIEVANCES
Customers who wish to provide feedback or send in their complaint may use the following channels between 9:00 a.m. to 18:30 p.m. (Monday to Saturday), except public holidays.
Call Helpline: +91-7290090485
Email us at email@example.com
The customers can also visit our branches and handover a complaint letter to the Branch Manager or any other branch personnel. The customer is advised to take an acknowledgement of receipt with date from the branch personnel he/she is handing over the complaint letter.
Corporate Office Address: Plot No. B-25, Ground Floor, Sector- 1, India, Uttar Pradesh – 201301.
If the customer is not satisfied with the resolution received or if the customer does not hear from us in 30 days, then he may escalate his grievance to the regulator at the below address:
Department of Non-Banking Supervision
New Delhi, Regional Office
Reserve Bank of India,
6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
REPORTING TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The summary of the customer grievance report along with its status Report indicating the actions taken for resolution of the complaints, shall be placed before the Board of Directors for their review on annual basis by the Company Secretary / Compliance Officer of the Company.
The report shall contain information like, the total no. of complaints received, disposed off and pending, with reasons thereof, which will be placed before the Board for information / guidance.